ZZ Ninja Kid: Planes, Trains, Autos & Boats #27 Vintage American Cars, CubaZZNinjaKid 2015-12-12
Weird Ways to Travel #27 Vintage American Cars, Cuba
Old American Cars on every street of Cuba
These super cool old cars looks like they should be in a museum !
Ive never seen cars like these before, inside they are really big and the seats are like funny old sofas, but apparently under the bonnet most of them have a modern engine & brakes etc.
The drivers of these cars make more money in one day than a Medical Doctor does in a whole month !!!!
- Chevrolet Bel Air 1953, Cienfuegos to Trinidad, 80km, 1 1/4 hour, Cost: $25 USD/CUC for both of us (bus would have been $15).
- La Habana, convertible – Cost: $35 CUC/USD per hour
- Santiago – $5 CUC/USD per trip in the city centre
- Holguin to Moa – 200km, 3 hours, Cost $90 CUC/€
- Habana to Viñales – 183km, 3 hours, Cost $120 CUC/€
ZZ Ninja Kid: Planes, Trains, Autos & Boats #26 Fishermans boat to Fortaleza de Jaguar, Cienfuegos, Cuba